brugnospamsia

Default upvc front door locking mechanism easy to replace ?

Dear group,

18 months ago I had a multipoint locking upvc front door fitted (I know ...
I wish I'd had a wooden door but that's for later).

It's one with a handle outside that you lift upwards to push the multipoint
lockingthingies into place.

This morning I locked the door and checked it as is my wont by pulling on
the handle and it went past where it was supposed to stop. After a bit of
fiddling I deduced that I was still able to lock and unlock the door.

Clearly though I need to fit a new handle / cam.

Will this be an over-the-counter purchase I can easily fit myself ?
(I don't want to find myself with an unlockable front door )

my window fitter appears to have gone out of business ...

thanks ...

(anyone know where I can obtain spares in Bristol ?)