G Henslee wrote:
. wrote:
"Pop" wrote:
snip some extremly rude stuff

Most of the posts I have read here are very friendly. What is your
problem? Is it because it's Usenet and no one knows who you really are?
Pop, someday you may find out that things are not so cut and dried as
they may seem to be to you. Life (facet) is to short and what we hold
dear we hold near. Good luck with your struggle Sir.

:-)

I have a feeling Pop will be here long after you've come, condescended,
and disappeared...

Just maybe you are right...as I have only about 6 months (more or
less)lurking at Usenet. But then maybe not. I believe in treating others as
I myself would want to be treated. I simply implied that he is rude, and
asked "nobody" simple questions. Thank you for your answer. (-: