miamicuse

I located the reset switch. Turns out the first time I looked I thought
that was a screw. Anyways the disposal is back on, but when I turned it on,
it grinds for about 2 seconds and then the noise dropped to a whistle, as if
the motor is weakened and about to die...it does not seem to function as
well, is this a jammed condition or something else is wrong?

Thanks,

MC

"miamicuse" wrote in message
My garbage disposal suddenly stopped working. No sound, no movement when

flipped the switch. Is there some sort of fuse or breaker in the disposal
unit or something I should look for? I can't seem to find anything on it.

Thanks in advance,

MC