Doug Kanter

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Doug Kanter wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Doug Kanter wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Doug Kanter wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Even just taking a SUV and eliminating the 4WD and the tires
that are inappropriate for urban use, and changing the shift
points wont do more than a couple of percent at best.

You just chose an arbitrary number, just like I did.

Nope.

Back it up, or accept the fact that we're talking about
arbitrary numbers.

I'm not, I'm using the official govt fuel economy data.

So did whoever it was who rubbed your nose in the
real numbers with the front wheel drive question.

That means you, too.

Wrong again.

Rear-end gear changes, tire changes. Where did you get your "figures"
from?

Those official figures and others usually
conducted by motoring organisations etc.

Show me some. Now.

Those arent visible to other than members.

You're spouting the figures,

Lie. I just ****ed on YOUR stupid fantasy about 20%

so you must be a member. Show them. Now.

Go and **** yourself. Now.

That settles that. Other than the 12 pack you've been working on all day,
you have NO valid source for YOUR guesses. At least I acknowledge that I've
been guessing.