"So, you actually believe that changes in the price of oil are
connected with
PHYSICAL REALITY, such as shortages, higher demand from China, or
hurricanes
which MIGHT cause damage to refineries? "

Absolutely. Supply and demand works just fine in the oil market. But
that wasn't my point. My point was that you've once again shown how
you like to spout off on topics you know absolutely nothing about, as
evidenced by this post:

" "I know what you're saying, but speculators only make money when
prices
move. "

Care to address that, smarty pants? Obviously, you have no clue to the
fact that speculators on oil can make profits whether it goes up, down
or sideways. But you don't let little points like that stop you from
trying to tell us all how things work, do you Doug?