Rod Speed

Doug Kanter wrote
The Real Bev wrote

So, I'm sure you would have no problem with similar commercials aimed at
informing clueless consumers of things they did not know about vehicles.

You can't inform the clueless of anything worth informing them about. It
doesn't work and just makes them angry. Figure out how to make them learn
rather than absorb propaganda and you might have something.

By the time someone's old enough to drive, it's too late to help them learn
better learning tactics.

Bull****. The military manages that fine, and so do universitys etc.

That's a job for parents when a child is very small.

Thats just one way and is pretty hopless with some stuff like flying.

And, if you considered that to be a form of control, you really need to get
with a good psychologist.

There's a difference between persuasion and control. We already have too
many laws and too much interference with our personal lives. If somebody
wants to control something new, then he better be prepared to relinquish
control over something equivalently pervasive.

A ****load of advertising dollars say otherwise.

Nope.