Rod Speed

Doug Kanter wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Does your profession involve automobiles? If yes, in what capacity?

Irrelevant to the official numbers on fuel economy.

But not to your prediction that tires, gear ratios and transmission
programming have insignificant effects on gas mileage.

I never ever said anything like that. I JUST said that you wont
get anything like that completely silly 20% YOU waved around.

As I explained, my number was arbitrary,

Completely silly, actually.

just as yours are.

Wrong again.

Back up your claim that 3-4 mechanical changes won't produce "X", whatever "X"
is. Now.

Go and **** yourself. Now.

Someone else already provided the official numbers with front wheel drive.

There are plenty of other numbers on the other changes.

Even you should be able to find them.