Doug Kanter

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

Does your profession involve automobiles? If yes, in what capacity?

Irrelevant to the official numbers on fuel economy.

But not to your prediction that tires, gear ratios and transmission
programming have insignificant effects on gas mileage.

I never ever said anything like that. I JUST said that you wont
get anything like that completely silly 20% YOU waved around.

As I explained, my number was arbitrary, just as yours are. Back up your
claim that 3-4 mechanical changes won't produce "X", whatever "X" is. Now.