Joseph Meehan

MC wrote:
My wife and I are having a disagreement on whether or not to purchase
one of those Expensive ($3,200) garden sheds. (Looks like a minature
house)She wants to buy it Regardless of the fact that we plan to sell
our home in about six months.I do not want to have the thing
dis-manteled and moved to our new home so, I want to wait!She says
that this (minature house) will add to the selling value of our
current home .. I am not so sure.Do these minature houses actually
appreciate or add value to a home for sale?I REALLY have my
doubts.Thanks Everyone

Ask a realtor, but I would say that it would reduce the value of your
home. I am sure you will not get $3,000 more because of it. Frankly if I
were looking for a home and I saw something like that (I am not the cute
type) I would deduct what it would cost me to dispose of it, and even then I
would prefer a home that I did not need to bother with it.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit