Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
"I know what you're saying, but speculators only make money when prices
move. "

LOL. Another subject we can add to the list that Doug Kanter claims to
know about, but soon as he posts a couple of things, it becomes obvious
that he doesn't. FYI Doug, speculators can make money whether a market
goes up, down, or just stays where it is.

"Ever notice that if Wal Mart announces less then fabulous earnings,
Sears
stock goes down? "

Wow, what an astute observation. Who would have thunk that? LOL

So, you actually believe that changes in the price of oil are connected with
PHYSICAL REALITY, such as shortages, higher demand from China, or hurricanes
which MIGHT cause damage to refineries?