Gort

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Gort" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"FDR" wrote in message
. ..

Maybe if our commander in chief wasn't constantly hurting himslef on
bikes and pretzels, could speak like somebody with a Yale education and
wasn't trying to run this country into the ground by spending the USA
credit card all the time, he'd ahve more respect.

David Letterman sometimes runs a short feature called "George Bush -
Wordsmith" Actual video clips of George, with absolutely NO comments
added. Recent quote:

"Some of these people have actually been trained to disassemble. That
means to not tell the truth".

The show overlaid text of the definition of "disassemble", just in case
anyone wasn't sure.

Actually, that word is correct. Disassemble is to take apart, and some
sure do that with the truth.

Perhaps, but you know damned well that George could NEVER have come up with
such an interesting use of a word, although "nookular" is kind of funny
after the 8 millionth repetition.

He does need to get a NU, CLEAR way of pronouncing that.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.