T i m

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:11:58 +0000, Joe wrote:

John Rumm wrote:
T i m wrote:

p.s. Proud to say has never been to Lakeside, Bluewater, Wood Green SC
etc etc .. ;-)

You have not missed much ;-) Been to lakeside about three times... that
was about two too many!

There's a Borders there, the only proper bookshop for many miles,

If I ever need a book (not happened yet g) I think Amazon would be
easier (I don't have any cords or sandals so would stand out in a book
shop) ;-) ( joke)
also
the biggest Maplin for quite a distance,

Hmmm Maplins you say ... rubs chin

and one of the few UK Costcos.

Isn't that for Pikeys (or is that Lidl ..or was it Makro ..?)

Bugger all in the mall, of course, unless you want trainers or greeting
cards.

(nearly) All the local shops are now charity, cards or kebabs .. wtf's
going on!

All the best .. ;-)

T i m