T i m

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:25:16 +0100, Pete C
wrote:

sip handy stuff

Well, to take bananas for an example, how many will you eat in a week,
month, year, lifetime?

Erm .. maybe 2 a week?

Isn't half an hour spent on finding out more about them a good
investment of your time? More say than half an hour of TV watching or
posting to usenet

I'm not quite sure where you are going here Pete .. if I found out
that eating bananas made me run twice as fast or long twice as long in
bed (but 2 hours should be enough anyway right? g) it still wouldnt
influence that fact that they tase 3/10 to me?

Today I had my fried breakfast at 11 ish (I think I enjoy the texture
as much as the taste .. 7/10), can't remember if I had any lunch as
such but dinner (6 ish) was a small basted (pork I think) chop, 2
yorkshire puds, 3 half roast spuds, and a small helping of carrots,
curly cabbage (it could of been a pot scourer) and some runners. The
veg was all steamed and the other stuff cooked in oil / it's own fat.
All nicely cooked etc ..4/10.?

I could easily have had beans on toast and enjoyed it just as much ..
;-(

All the best ..

T i m