:::Jerry::::

"Joe" wrote in message
:::Jerry:::: wrote:

Talking to yourself again, please do what you preach, we all have

pay for things that we either don't use or don't approve off,

it's
one of the fact of life !

Why should people without kids pay taxes to fund the education

system
for example?

So there will be educated people around to keep the country going

when
they are too old to do it themselves. That's also why they pay more
taxes than those who provide and bring up the relevant warm bodies.

So, if the tax wasn't been spent on keeping other people kids in
various ways the money could be put aside by either HMG or the tax
payer to fund their retirement.

Not that I'm against kids, I'm just applying the same stupid logic as
those who object to paying for something just because they (at this
moment in time) don't use the service or what ever.