:::Jerry::::

"Capitol" wrote in message

:::Jerry:::: wrote:
"Capitol" wrote in message

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Well, in London, after the age of 60, all residents can apply

for

a free

pass that allows free travel on all buses, underground and

overground

after roughly 0930. A zone 1-4 travel card that has the same

restrictions

costs me 5.20 squids.

ie. Someone else, who probably doesn't use the train, has to pay

taxes

to subside you!

So, I bet you don't mind someone paying their share of the cost

of
Fire cover etc., just in case you might need it one day....

What about the tax payer who (has certainly in the past) paid for

the
road network that they didn't use, and what about people having

pay the cost of essential products being advertised on TV but who
either don't own a TV or don't watch ITV....

Please engage brain, if at all possible, before hitting keys!

Talking to yourself again, please do what you preach, we all have to
pay for things that we either don't use or don't approve off, it's
one of the fact of life !

Why should people without kids pay taxes to fund the education system
for example?