steamer

--Last time I looked folks were powering electric gokarts with
Lemco motors; these have fairly awesome power in a small package. The
kicker isn't motors anymore but batteries: how much are you willing to
spend? NiMH are good but you gotta be careful charging them.. Li-Ion, I'm
told, is a superior technology and cheaper to make, but as it's new they
still cost more than NiMH. OTOH either one will beat the socks off of
NiCads..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Just another fart in
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the Elevator of Life...