Sven

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:07:39 -0600, the opaque Trevor Jones
clearly wrote:

Yeah, Larry, a good mechanic would have a pretty good grasp of this. In
a world where there are still a few retrograde idiots that will pick up
a running lawm mower to trim a hedge (as an example of extremes), that
particular hoist strikes be as a Darwin Award precursor.

If you realized how many items (and tools) in your life are
manufactured by the Chinese, Indian, Taiwanese, Japanese, Canuck or
American worker and minimum-wage/3rd-grade-dropout, you might be even
more afraid than you are now.

That statement reminds me of something a fellow once told me. "I can't wead
or wight but I can weld" And weld he could he was an excellent welder and
repairman.
Steve
Steve