Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

Actually, I'm aware of ALL the reasons.

I'm sure that explains your silly statement that if SUVs were really safer,
then the cops would be driving those instead.

I've driven a modified Crown Vic,
and I now drive what is essentially an SUV. Because I am the best
non-professional driver on the planet, I have fully absorbed even the most
minute differences between the two categories of vehicles.

Uh-huh. And yet it took you a while to figure out that 4WD won't keep you out
of a ditch... A number of years ago, a study conducted by AAA showed that over
80% of drivers think that they are better than average.

--
Regards,