Duane Bozarth

Doug Kanter wrote:
That's pretty extreme. Here's a more moderate idea. You've seen public
service commercials about forest fires, the dangers of tobacco, etc. You
have no problem with those commercials, and they actually work over a period
of time.

So, I'm sure you would have no problem with similar commercials aimed at
informing clueless consumers of things they did not know about vehicles.
And, if you considered that to be a form of control, you really need to get
with a good psychologist.

Well, I do have a problem w/ a lot of them...every time I see them I
think mostly of the waste of my tax money...