T i m

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:25:41 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

Or have town planning that elinminates shopping malls and megastores, and
gets people out of cars when shopping.

But isn't that a more efficient way to shop? Ok, you drive to your
megastore, do all your shopping 'under-one-roof', load your car up
with your purchases and drive home?

Or you drive (and try to park) to numerous shops (too much stuff to
carry home by hand on PT) and drive home. Less distance possible but
possibly at a worse mpg and causing more local (polluting) congestion?

All the best ..

T i m

p.s. Proud to say has never been to Lakeside, Bluewater, Wood Green SC
etc etc .. ;-)

90% of (our) shopping is done locally (within 1/2 mile), the rest over
the net.

Worked for 5 years 1 mile away then 1 year commuting (12 miles) to the
City (hated it). 15 years at the top of my road then another 6
commuting into the City (still hated it).

Q Essex girls favoiurite wine?
A "I wanna go to Lakeside .. "

I'll get me coat ..