Doctor Evil

"Mike" wrote in message

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
I'm not. I don't go to London any more. It was my experience on the
occasions I did use pt - from the late 50s to the late 90s. Not
frequently, by the way, just over a long period.

Then perhaps your opinion needs updating? Just about all the rolling

stock
and buses have been replaced recently, for example.

It may have - but it still smells and after travelling anywhere the first
thing any non-Londoner wants is a shower to clean off. The simple fact

is
there are too many people in London.

That is because they will not allow people to build on subsidised open
fields, paid to lay idle. Only 7.5% of the UK is built on, inc urban and
rural and inc gardens