jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

Actually no..we have not used up all of our armed forces. And as long
as you on the Left and the media keep demonizing the war effort,
recruiting levels will remain low. And for that I blame you and your
ilk directly.

Ah, it's now *my* fault that folks are beginning to see that
joining the army means you've signed your life away because
of the 'stop loss' orders, and even the folks who ordinarily
would consider the military a decent leg-up are now staying
away in droves.

What would you do, institute censorship to prevent any bad
news from being reported here in the US? Think long and
hard - if you said 'yes' then the "tangos" (your term)
have just won. You gave them what they wanted.

Exit strategy..hummm thats like announcing to the tangos that on Jan
1, we are going to pack up our toys and go home, no matter what.

Blink blink...I see your grasp of the situation

It's simple. YOu don't need to be a rhodes scholar to
see that things are pretty much stagnant there. What
did your buddy say, an army should declare victory
and then seek battle? Well, your leaders did the
opposite. They got involved in a CF and then said,
"huh, what do we do now?"

And no, we can't kill them faster than they show up in the
country.

Sure we can. And have been doing exactly that.

Is this what you think the total purpose of the US military
should be for the next 12 years? You need to revist that
river thing for yourself.

Exit strategy means we've won the war and can go home.

Again your terms are flawed.

I thought it was pretty simple. We win or we don't.
We're not WINNING gunner. I hate to be the one to
break this to you but the winning part is still missing.

And your military history is what again?

I'm not the one joining the marine's ROTC program.

I'm not the one spouting off on usenet about how great the
dweeb's war's been going.

I'm not the one suggesting that invading a country that
had nothing to do with 9/11 was a good idea.

I haven't been drafted (yet).

You seem to be awful gullible for a smart person.

please reply to: