Mary Fisher

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
Never tried to get on a train into the City then Mary ;-)

I've done it. It's Hell. People smell and are rude and anti-social.

For that you really want a London night bus. ;-)

But yours is the standard comment about why not to use PT.

I didn't know it was a standard comment. I must try to be more original :-)
.... although if I'm not alone there must be an iota of truth in it ...

But why would
people smell more on there - or be rude and anti-social - than anywhere
else you come into contact with them? Like the local shop or pub, etc?

I don't know. Don't go to pubs either and shop rarely.

Perhaps it's because I've been crammed up close to them so I notice the
smells more and have more time to observe the rude and anti social
behaviour.

Mary