T i m wrote:
On 8 Jul 2005 11:29:20 GMT, wrote:

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I 'generally' protect animals (even usher wasps
out of the window g) and am very upset by the treatment some animals
'enjoy' in the hands of some folk / cultures / countries.

It truly sickens me. Animal behaviour can be excused, but humans are
supposed to know better.

Why? We're animals just like the rest of the animals out there.

Ah (indeed) but we *are* intelligent animals, meaning we don't chase
our food round the countryside before we eat it alive .. ;-)

I don't see the connection between 'intelligent' and the rest.

There are other intelligent animals around (and other unintelligent
ones). However I really don't see why you think we should be so
different from the rest of the animal kingdom simply because we have
more of this stuff we invented ourselves called intelligence.

--
Chris Green