Mary Fisher

"T i m" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:00:43 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I thought that the boast of mankind is that they are more intelligent
than
any other creature in the world? Cue the HHGTTG dolphins. :-)

You might boast that, I don't. HHGTTG was fiction.

In your world Mary but not ours ;-)

I heard it first time round, before anyone knew about it. Then the repeat.
Then on World Service and the repeat, then it became a cult on Radio 4 and I
heard it again, and the repeat. Our children were teenagers then, they taped
it (shh - looks round).

I saw one episode on tv and they got everything wrong - that is it was
different from the image in my mind. Haven't seen the film. The last radio
series was a great disappointment. I suspect it was not having Peter Jones
:-(

I've read the book, listened to it on the radio, seen the TV series
and watched the film .. therefore it exists .. (QED?)

Oh it exists - but it's still fiction.

Mary

All the best ..

Zaphod.