Mike Halmarack

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 23:04:11 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Mike Halmarack wrote:
Thinking along those lines I am sure I have seen a recent router cutter
handbook (may have been the trend one) where they had a DIY cutter. It
was basically a core of the bit with a clamping mechanism, and then a
set of flat blades that you machine to profile before mounting in the
arbour/cutter

That sounds like the kind of kit for the job.

Just a thought, but the moulding on mine is about 2" high, and I don't
think any router would be powerful enough to do it in one pass.

These are 1" and quite simple. It's just that the builder made them
himself, so neither B&Q nor Wicks offerings come close.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.