BigWallop

"Howard" wrote in message
I'm about to do this to the water feed to my electric shower, at the mo it
is coming down the wall and gets alot of condensation will that be a

problem
when buried in the wall?

Cold pipes are best boxed with an air gap if you can. Something like a
channel in the wall with a gap on either side to the plaster so they don't
touch. Then cover with a sheet of plywood sunk in to keep the whole surface
level again. An air gap around the pipe is best, but if that isn't
possible, then just burying and plastering over is the only other
alternative and doesn't do to much harm if tiled over really.