Chip

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:48:34 +0100,it is alleged that "Dave Plowman
(News)" spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

[snip]

I keep thinking "halfway down the stairs when the lights go out" or
"carrying a pan of boiling water across the kitchen"

But given the frequency of power cuts in the US you'd have automatic
emergency lighting anyway?

Seems reasonable yes, the frequency of power cuts *is* much higher in
the US, but emergency lighting's a good idea anywhere.

--
We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very
average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something