Chip

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:23:31 +0100,it is alleged that "Mary Fisher"
spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

"Set Square" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

c) we probably shan't be alive.

Mary

Only a few days ago, you were planning to live for ever! g

I know. But this news has made me lose the will to live!

Mary

I don't know, they could introduce extra sporting events to

a) bring it more into the realm of public participation, and

b) bring relevance to this group, such as Synchronized Plastering,
100m cable chasing sprint, timed patio laying g

Interestingly, does anyone know what they're going to do about the
olympic target pistol shooting, seeing as the competitors could be
arrested for trying that here?

--
We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very
average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something