BigWallop

"Martin Angove" wrote in message
In message ,
"dennis@home" wrote:

snipped
Hmmm!
Two 13A plugs and a relay or two and it wouldn't have been a bodge.

Two 13A plugs, and a whole cabinet full of DIN-rail mounted connectors,
contactors and a transformer. Transformer was for LV remote switching of
the contactors, one contactor per hot air gun, four installed, but
contactors for two more. Even I was impressed.

Hwyl!

M.

There is a large house in Ravelston, Edinburgh, with remote switching for
curtain closing, light switching, TV switching Etc. Etc. Etc. And it's all
done from a bank of LV relays and alpha-numeric keypad panels sited around
the house. It took us four weeks of very long days to create it, but the
finished product is pretty impressive, though I say it myself. :-)