BigWallop

"mike ring" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"BigWallop" wrote in
. uk:

They've been used on the continent for years now, and are just
becoming more available in the UK in recent years. There doesn't seem
to be any differences in the plumbing to and from them, so they should
be fine to use like any other loo system.

They're just a cistern permanently attached to the loo bowl after all.
:-)

I'd be rather nervous (I've never seen one, I assume they're one bit of
ceramic) that they might break around the middle with a tension between

the
floor and wall fixings. Mine have always had a bit of movement there due

the doughnut

mike

They don't fix to the wall Mike. There is no need to have multi fixing
points on them. In fact, they sit quite well on a level floor by
themselves. A big Vitreous China chair really. :-)