Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
Martin Angove writes:
In message ,
(Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

In article ,
(dmc) writes:

Only sprouts. I love sprouts but only if they have been boiled for weeks

Also makes them fit better into the payload bay of a Party Popper...

Darn, I thought that trick was (C) me ;-) I've been using it since...
erm... 1994 at a guess. Do you have prior art?

I can't put a date on it. I was about to say Christmas dinner,
student hall of residence, 1983, but I must admit that I'm not
sure it was party poppers that were propelling the sprouts back
then. I'm pretty sure I'd done it by 1990 though, which is a
date I can be certain I'd played with the things.

--
Andrew Gabriel