June Hughes

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"Gizmo" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
for ANYTHING!

The best bread (I make it) deserves the best butter (Welsh, 3% salt) and
the best marmalade (I make it).

You don't think that makes you just a little bit biased ? ;o)

No, just experienced over forty odd years.

The other week I had some 'toast' made from a piece of something which came
from a plastic bag and labelled 'Hovis', spread with something greasy which
was contained in a plastic tub and coated with a yellow, jelly-like, sweet
and otherwise flavourless substancefrom a jar labelled Olde Fashioned
Marmalade - or something of that ilk.

Two bites from said anointed piece of whatever it was convinced me that it
certainly wasn't bread as I know it. As for the 'marmalade' element - blech.

Hello Mary. It would seem that the only way we can get you to post to
ukf+d is for someone to cross-post I hope you are well. We miss you.
--
June Hughes