BigWallop

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello All

I'm on the search for a new WC and have come across a one piece toilet.
Anyone have any experience with these? I'm assuming here that fitment
would be a lot easier negating the need for copious amounts of
silicone. Sounds like an easy option to me and looks pretty slick too.

Advice, comments

TIA

Cheers

Richard

They've been used on the continent for years now, and are just becoming more
available in the UK in recent years. There doesn't seem to be any
differences in the plumbing to and from them, so they should be fine to use
like any other loo system.

They're just a cistern permanently attached to the loo bowl after all. :-)