Tony Bryer

In article , T i m wrote:
It got me (light heartedly) thinking if there was anyone out there
doing such professionally ..? Would it still be considered 'caring'
if you got someone else to keep the grave tidy for you (most of the
time at least? Maybe the Council provide such a service already)?

Some Councils will, and there are also outfits who offer this service
http://www.cleanngreen.co.uk/gravetending.htm

(I have emailed them to point out that the images need to be resized -
as it stands it's a 2MB homepage with three little pictures)

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]