Set Square

Hello All

I'm on the search for a new WC and have come across a one piece
toilet. Anyone have any experience with these? I'm assuming here that
fitment would be a lot easier negating the need for copious amounts of
silicone. Sounds like an easy option to me and looks pretty slick too.

Is this the sort of thing that's intended to be used in caravans and boats?

I've no experience of them - but would need to be satisfied that it was easy
to get at the internals when maintenance was required. I would also like to
be satisfied that I could use generic replacement parts (syphon, float
valve, etc.) rather than needing anything fancy - and likely expensive!

What's with this "copious amounts of silicone"? I've fitted several
close-coupled toilets over the years - and have never used *any* silicone!
--
Cheers,
Set Square