Rod

"Bob" wrote in
:

Does anyone know where I can get a Wirquin dual-flush button, type MW?
I have tried Total bathrooms, been waiting for weeks for them to
obtain one (they supplied it in the first place!).
I have also emailed the Wirquin site in France but that was a week ago
and no reply as yet.

Bourne End Plumbing and Heating Supplies, Unit 6 Wessex Road, Bourne End,
Buckinghamshire, SL8 5EY, UK.

I know about the Wirquins because we bought one! Then found that it
couldn't fit in the intended place and took it back. No idea where you are
- so might not be very useful. It is a small company - one chap seems to do
all the serving.

--
Rod