Andy Hall

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:29:23 +0100, AlexW
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:21:03 +0100, AlexW
wrote:

Anyone got a recommendation for cheap but good quality source of slate
floor tiles for a conservatory floor? Approx 12m2 required.

Of course I'll do the normal google/yellow pages trawl but if anyone has
any pointers I would be grateful.

TIA,

Alex.

Stonell...

http://www.stonelldirect.com/index.asp

Cheers. Looks like some nice stuff on this swish site.

Alex

It's worth going to a showroom if you can. They often have special
deals and not all they sell is very expensive, although some is.

I would definitely get some sample pieces and lay them down and look
for a few days.

The other thing is to decide on tile size. Larger ones are more
expensive per unit area normally, but can make a room look larger.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com