AlexW

Pecanfan wrote:
Anyone got a recommendation for cheap but good quality source of slate
floor tiles for a conservatory floor? Approx 12m2 required.

Of course I'll do the normal google/yellow pages trawl but if anyone has
any pointers I would be grateful.

Wickes do them - seem pretty cheap to me - no idea about the quality though.
Anyone got any experience of these ones? ...was planning on using them
myself.

Andy

Checked out Wickes ... about £16 per m2 for the record.

Thickness seemed more variable than I expected and I have not yet
compared to other samples etc for relative quality.

Cheers,

Alex.