Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
raden writes:

What are the best disclaimers we came up with when we "went commercial"?

Do you mean copyright, or do you mean liability disclaimers?

Most of the disclaimers added automatically to emails by company email
servers are apparently invalid. For any such disclaimer to be valid, it
must be added by (or directly under the control of) the author of the email.
Otherwise it isn't part of the senders communication to the recipient,
but is subsequent tampering that has no more validity than any other
subsequent tampering with the communication would have.

--
Andrew Gabriel