T i m

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 03:46:00 +0100, "nightjar" nightjar@insert my
surname here.uk.com wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 02:41:22 +0100, "nightjar" nightjar@insert my
surname here.uk.com wrote:

Graveyards often have quite strict rules on what may be done to the graves
and by whom. You should speak to the graveyard superintendent first.

That was in the back of my mind ..

Where would we find such a creature (normally)?

My local graveyard has an administration building at one entrance.

I think I've seen some sort of structure at the Crem but not at any of
the local graveyards (but then I haven't 'been' for many years ..).

If you
haven't got one of those, probably you would need to talk to the local
Council.

Hmmm , contacting our local Council is very much like trying to
contact the dead ... ;-)

All the best ..

T i m