T i m

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:32:27 +0100, Owain
wrote:

T i m wrote:
Graveyards often have quite strict rules on what may be done to the graves
and by whom. You should speak to the graveyard superintendent first.

That was in the back of my mind ..
Where would we find such a creature (normally)?

In a little hut, drinking tea.

Ok, I'll have a look ;-)

Nowadays (grave robbing having fallen in popularity, at least south of
the border, although the Scottish neds still like the occasional bit of
defiling a sepulchre[1]) they're probably centralised and you have to go
through the Council call-centre and ask for the Department of Memorial
Landscaping and Bereavement Services or whatever it's called this month.

I just wonder if it's one of those questions you possibly don't want
to ask .. like when I asked them if it was ok to dump a load of
chemical waste in a ditch (what a ferfuffle that was!) ;-)

All the best ..

T i m