T i m

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:17:31 +0100, Owain
wrote:

T i m wrote:
A new bag of chippings might not cost much, especially if the plot still
has "room for more".

Good thought .. but to me it sounds like putting plasterboard OVER
(well under) an old lathe and plaster ceiling ? (That's Virgos for
ya)

I was actually thinking that the cost of a bag of chippings can be
amortised over future additional residents.

True ..

Of course, if the lair's
full you'll be saving your pennies for a new plot. (That's a Sagittarius
living in Scotland for you.)

I have to admit I don't know the setup there or even where the grave
is? I loved my Grandma (I used to call my Grandma my 'step Grandma'
... as she used to wave us off from her front step g) my Grandad
(although I didn't know him very well / long) and my Uncle (who was
probably more of a 'Father' to me than my own).

I think I may have gone to the funerals of the grandparents (I was
quite young) but not my Uncle. I wanted to remember him as he was
before he went into hospital with cancer and by not going to the
funeral sort of allows me to think he's 'still there' (if you know
what I mean).

I hope helping my Mum 'sort' the grave isn't going to open up any
'issues' .. or too many deeper thoughts .. (I'm aiming to just treat
it as 'helping Mum clean some gravel')?

All the best ..

T i m