Paul

Default Radiator pipe instalation and insulation

Hi all....... I would like to install 2 radiators using all copper pipework
in my part finished ground floor extension.
The concrete floor is in but still needs a 65mm screed to finish.
The walls are block and when finished will be dry lined with plasterboard.

My questions are this:-
Can the feed pipes to the radiators be on the floor then covered by the
screed?
If so, what insulation / covering should be used for the copper pipes ?

Where the pipes must come down the wall, what insulation should be used ?
Bearing in mind that they need to be covered by the plaster board, should
they be recessed into the blockwork ?

Any advise gratefully received.
Thanks, Paul