Andy Hall

Default US - UK transforming

On 24 May 2004 08:20:21 -0700, (Stix) wrote:

Hi - I have a retro 60's american blender I'd like to use in the UK.
It lists on the back the following electrical info :

115 V
25-60 Cycle
5.2 Amps (!!)
575 Watts

I'm guessing I can't just use a plug converter (too much load) and if
I use a transformer it will be bigger than the blender..?

Are there any other options - anyone know a company that will convert
- re-wire etc ?

Rgds

Have a look at
www.tlc-direct.co.uk

SX6992 would do the job

However, a site transformer, SD TR750/1 would as well, is isolated and
it doesn't matter if it gets a bit wet in the kitchen. Half the
price as well, if not a thing of beauty. You may like bright yellow
of course......

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl