Dave Plowman (News)

In article .uk,
Ed Sirett wrote:
I'd go along with the save money idea. After all they would have to do
the gas connection so they'd have to up for that.... um..... Yeah Right.

They used to justify the 'feature' by saying how that any flood would be
limited, a somewhat negative approach IMHO.

Yup. If that was the only reason, you could fit a stopcock before the
ballvalve in the cold water feed and leave it closed until needed - to
save carrying buckets of water into the loft.

They also set fire to my neighbours house (ceiling void and blow lamps)
when they had there CH installed c. 1980.

Oh dear. They were the sort of Kwik-Fit of central heating, but like them
probably criticised more than they deserved. Wonder what happened to them?

--
*Even a blind pig stumbles across an acorn now and again *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.