T i m

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:12:09 +0100, Owain
wrote:

T i m wrote:
My missus has just mentioned that my Mum has requested my assistace
soon re taking her to her Mum, Dad and Brothers grave and cleaning the
loose stones that sit on the grave (she thinks they were green at one
time).

You know, that's what I thought you meant when I saw the subject line,
but I didn't believe it until I read the posting!

;-) Hey, even the dwellings of those since gone need a cleanup once in
a while ;-)

A new bag of chippings might not cost much, especially if the plot still
has "room for more".

Good thought .. though I'm not sure Mum would consider that option
(even at 75 she's still game for any work if it saves a few quid) ;-)

I started off thinking about frugal alternatives like glass chippings
from a recycling bin, but thought that might not be sufficiently respectful.

Spose ..

All the best

T i m