Rick

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:08:20 +0100, "RedOnRed" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good and reasonable hardwood double glazing supplier and fitter? With either south east or nationwide coverage?

I've so far had one quote for 15 average sized windows which comes in at 7 grand. Is that good, or is there room for improvement?

Please don't mention UPVC. Unless pigs are flying past over my dead body and hell has frozen over that is.

I am hunting down a supplier for 16 windows for my house, your 7 grand
quote sounds about right, especially if fitted. If however its some
cheep softwood, its not a good price.

Its really hard to compare quotes, as there is much more quality
variation between companines in wooden windows than in plastic.

Rick