Paul King

alexbartman wrote:
Hope someone can help....my 2yr old daughter has managed to scratch my
TV - a pretty standard 31" Panasonic flatscreen (not plasma/LCD).

Is there any way to remove this scratch on the glass - it is a
"squiggle" roughly 1 1/2 " long but doesn't seem too deep- but it is
extremely annoying....

Grateful for any advice

When I was in the TV repair trade, we used to rub *ACROSS* the scratch with
Brasso on a rag. However it is *VERY* time consuming and does not (usually)
completely remove the scratch. TV tube faceplates use glass which is heavily
lead-loaded, making the glass soft and easily scratchable