Mary Fisher

"John" wrote in message
I live in Leeds where there is lots of redevelopment going on in the city
centre. I was driving through the other day and got wondering "How do they
build them and get the crane cab and boom up there?" Do they use another
crane? If so how did they build that one, did they use another crane? If
so....... Do we have a chicken and egg situation here? I have never seen
one of these things erected, they just seem to appear overnight. Is it the
crane fairies job to put them there?

I've wondered the same. Spouse explained it to me. Then I forgot :-(

Mary in Leeds